Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We will continue to foster a work environment in which all employees and contractors involved in our business activities can work with peace of mind with safety as a priority, and we will conduct management with consideration for people.
We will contribute to the achievement of a safe and sustainable society through the development and provision of technologies and new products with consideration for safety and health.
- We will establish an occupational health and safety management system with clear roles and responsibilities and comply with relevant laws, regulations, ordinances and other requirements.
- With regards to health and safety, we will promote the following policies.
Furthermore, we will periodically review these policies and make continuous improvements in order to prevent occupational injuries, accidents and diseases.
- ( 1 ) In the manufacture and construction processes of our products, we strive for safety management with a constant awareness of risks that could lead to serious accidents.
- ( 2 ) We will promote physical health and comfortable workplaces and work to prevent mental illness by providing stress checks and employing external counseling agencies.
- ( 3 ) With consideration for society's needs, we will strive to design, develop, and provide new products that can be used with peace of mind while contributing to the reduction of physical and mental stress.
- We will strive to improve the understanding of our policies as well as health and safety awareness among all employees and contractors through education and internal public relations efforts.
These policies are made available to our business associates and to the public.
April 1, 2020
Naoaki Ikeda, President
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machinery Systems, Ltd.